When clients arrive at Recharge Yourself Massage, they are offered their choice of either Green Tea (hot) or Orange Water (cold). Both of these options have added health benefits. Many spas offer clients bottled water. While that is a great thing to offer, we try to go a step beyond. That is why our water is infused with fruit for added anti-oxidants to help the liver detox the body. We also use glasses in place of plastic to help the environment by reducing the amount of plastic used.
If you are unfamiliar with the benefits green tea has on our health, please keep reading.
Green Tea has many health benefits. Here are just a few of them.
1. Green Tea is a natural antioxidant which helps prevent cell damage and helps with the aging process.
2. Green tea contains caffeine, however, less than that of coffee. Caffeine is considered a stimulant. Therefore, green tea can boost your mental alertness and brain function.
3. Some studies show that green tea can help increase the metabolism rate which can help one to lose weight.
4. Green Tea also has anti-inflammatory properties. Which may be why it is used in health and beauty products as much as it is.
5. Heart health such as lower cholesterol, lower stroke rate.
Then there are spas that offer wine. On that note, many of which offer wine without a proper liquor license which can get them fined. I understand that for some, a glass of wine can be a relaxing addition, wine does contain alcohol. Alcohol makes the liver work harder to detox the blood. We, at Recharge Yourself Massage, have your health and well-being in mind in every part of the experience you will have with us.
For more information on the many benefits of Green Tea, please click on the following links.